1st Line Support / Triage
Salary: £22k – £25k DOE
Location: Rural Sittingbourne (Own transport essential due to location)
Are you looking to advance your career in IT?
Maybe you have some triage or 1st line Support experience and are looking to progress your career with a leading MSP?
Do you have excellent Customer Service skills in an IT environment or maybe 1st Line Support experience ?
Looking for a company to invest in your Training?
Ideally you will have some triage experience within a Service desk environment, maybe you have some 1st line support experience but are now looking or a company where you can broaden your training and knowledge for long term career progression.
Then this is the role for you
Join one of the leading MSPs, boasting a portfolio of larger clients than many competitors. Their focus isn’t just on delivering unparalleled IT support, but also on ensuring their employees are at the cutting edge of the industry. If you have some support experience and are passionate about diverse technologies and eager to further your professional education, we want you.
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess:
- A proven track record of customer service skills.
- Excellent technical and communication skills and Telephone manner.
- A can-do attitude
- Absolute attention to detail.
- A calm and patient manner whilst working under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Previous experience working in a service desk role either with a service provider or within a corporate environment.
- A Microsoft or CompTIA Exam would be preferred.
You must be able to demonstrate proven abilities in the support and installation of a variety of IT solutions. It is also essential to have a working knowledge and practical experience of the following:
- Microsoft Desktop & Office Systems.
- Active Directory Security and Administration as well as Group Policy Object (GPO).
- Support of hardware, printers, desktops and laptops.
- Email & email filtering, Antivirus & Web-Filtering.
- Mobile devices/phones.
Our client values diversity and operates a fair recruitment process free of discrimination. Due to the nature of this role, candidates will be expected to pass security clearance.