C# Backend Developer
Salary: up to £40k DOE
Ideally one day a week (Thursday) in our Kent office, with the rest of the week being remote. We’re also open to fully remote working for UK-based candidates who are the right fit.
Do you have a minimum of 2 years UK commercial C# experience?
Are you a C# Software Developer with a keen interest or experience in AWS?
As one of the leading cloud service providers, AWS offers unparalleled opportunities for scalability, security, and innovation. By joining our team, you will have the chance to get experience of AWS’s extensive suite of services, positioning yourself at the forefront of cloud technology and boosting your career in a rapidly evolving tech landscape.
Perhaps you already have experience of AWS and are seeking a role to further this?
Our client, a leader in digital solutions, empowers their clients to harness the full value of their content across various platforms. Trusted by countless global enterprises, they champion security, consistency, and innovation, ensuring that all products deliver stability and growth.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that pushes the boundaries of technology, particularly in mobile?
If you are a UK based experienced C# Software Developer with a preference for working from home, in either a remote or hybrid role, then this position could be for you?
- Estimation of development tasks.
- Design, develop, and deploy C# .NET solutions.
- Debug and maintain existing code.
- Define, organize, and oversee projects.
- Identify, report, and resolve technical risks and issues.
- Collaborate within a project team of other developers.
- Offer technical support to stakeholders within the organization.
- Report to senior team members on project statuses.
- Engage actively in project meetings.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in C# programming.
- Proficiency in multiple versions (3.5 & higher) of .NET framework.
- Mastery of LINQ and Object-Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS).
- Familiarity with REST API development and JSON.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; prior experience with US/UK clients is a bonus.
- A good grasp of Agile methodologies & JIRA.
- Experience with cloud technologies, particularly AWS.
Familiarity with various design patterns.
Relevant .NET and Azure DevOps certifications.
Experience with relational databases (e.g., MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL).
Knowledge of no-SQL databases like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Come and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to reshaping the digital landscape. They promise competitive compensation, a culture of continuous learning, and numerous avenues for professional growth.