£40k – £50k
Manchester (2 days a week in the office)
Our client is a leading managed service provider who provides end-to-end solutions covering Connectivity, Cloud Services and Collaboration. They are on the lookout for a Project Manager to join their team permanently, to work hybrid out of their Manchester office. . To ensure that all projects are profitably driven to conclusion (managing scope, time, people and budget for each). Examples of projects could be onboarding of new customers, server and network upgrades, 365 migrations, on premise to cloud etc.
Let me give you an insight on the company you will be joining.
- They aim to build an environment where employees can enjoy a high energy, positive and engaging environment that embraces the flexibility that their staff tell them they want. They believe in a work-hard-play-hard culture in which together they get things done, and they recognise the contribution of those around them, both formally and socially. They have embraced flexible working but have also built an office environment where their staff want to come in to meet and interact with their colleagues.
- They have bright and modern offices in Manchester city centre
- They have monthly “contact days” on which they encourage everyone to attend an office and join them for company provided lunch and a few beers after hours.
- They operate a rewards & recognition programme that awards quarterly, and annual cash prizes for top performers, as voted for by their staff.
- All staff receive their mental and physical health & wellbeing benefits package, giving their staff easy access to the prompt, high quality healthcare and support that they need.
- They are part of a rapidly expanding group that presents outstanding opportunity to progress your career.
- They believe in investing in the development of their staff. Training is provided for the job you have, and the job you want.
- 4pm finish on Fridays
Therefore, you will be joining a nice business with nice people and an engaged and inspirational management team. It is a small but growing business where people know each other.
All sounds good so far, right?
So, what about the experience needed and qualifications and personal attributes?
- Full Lifecycle Project Management
- Customer & Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Resource Management
- Project Planning
- Project Delivery – WAN, LAN, WIFI & Network Infrastructure
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or similar
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Good knowledge of Project Management tools.
- Broad Infrastructure and Cloud Project Delivery
- Must have experience working in a MSP
- A desire to continually learn and develop with the ever-growing technological landscape in IT.
- UK Driving License due to travel to offices and client sites.
- Oh, and above all someone that can speak to people as well as a computer!