SaaS Account Manager
Basic Salary: up to £30k
OTE – uncapped but £70k realistic
- Have you Account Management / Sales experience within the SaaS industry?
- Looking to for the next step in your career?
- Would you like full support of Lead gen team?
- Wanting Opportunity to work from home most of the time?
Ideally you will have been working as an Account Manager or New Business Executive within the tech industry for 3-4 years and are now looking for the next step in your career. We are looking for a great communicator, fantastic at presenting and a great positive attitude. As this is a hybrid role with visits to the office once a week you need to be self motivated and able to work independently,
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional presentation ability
- A positive attitude
- Given that this role is hybrid, requiring office visits once a week, you should be self-motivated and capable of independent work.
Role Insight: As an Account Manager, you will:
- Be the go-to contact for a group of our clients.
- Deeply understand both the products and client businesses to build trust and rapport.
- Work towards increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
- Moreover, you’ll also handle prospects from our lead-generation team, helping achieve our new business revenue targets and supporting international growth. This involves managing the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closing deals.
- Manage and upsell to a group of existing clients.
- Conduct account update calls/meetings as needed.
- Document all client interactions using Salesforce.
- Proactively address and understand client issues.
- Work with leads from the lead-generation team to grow revenue.
- Collaborate with other Account Managers, sharing knowledge.
- Understand market dynamics, clients, and their competitors.
- Provide client feedback to our Product team for product development.