Sittingbourne – Hybrid
£25k – £35k
HYBRID SOFTWARE DEVELOPER ROLE AT A TOP-TIER MARTECH COMPANY
Are you an innovative Software Developer looking to propel your career to new heights?
We are proud to be recruiting for a leader in the MarTech industry and they’re eager to welcome you on board.
I’m thrilled to share a fantastic opportunity with a leading MarTech company, renowned for crafting
state-of-the-art CRM and marketing solutions. They’ve been instrumental in boosting productivity
and efficiency for some of the most reputable businesses in the UK.
🤝 Hybrid Working: Collaboration Meets Independence Join a close-knit team of ten, collaborate in-
person, and enjoy the flexibility of remote working two days per week. This hybrid model offers the
perfect work-life balance – connecting for brainstorming sessions in the office while enjoying the
freedom to code from your home haven!
💼 Role & Responsibilities As a Software Developer, you will be:
- Building and enhancing web applications using the .NET framework
- Innovating new features for existing software applications
- Working with 3rd party solutions, APIs, Payment Processors, etc.
- Identifying and squashing bugs while upholding .NET & web best practices
🧩 Skills & Experience To excel in this role, you’ll need:
- Experience working with complex data structures and tables
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to generate ideas for an improved codebase/product
- Bonus points for experience in Umbraco, .NET Core/.NET 5, CSS, Bootstrap, Vue.js,
Angular/AngularJs, responsive web design, SOAP, and Test-Driven Development.
In return, my client offers a competitive salary (£25k – £35k), 20 days of paid holiday in your first year
(rising to 25 days), and a contributory pension scheme.
So, if you’re eager to push the boundaries of your tech skills in an environment that strikes the
perfect work-life balance, this role is your calling. Make the most of this golden opportunity and be
part of a success story that’s still being written.