1st Line Software Support
Sittingbourne – Office based
Due to their rural location, you must have your own transport
Salary: £20k – £25k
Do you have experience in 1st Line Support and are looking to advance your career?
Maybe you are a IT Graduate or College leaver with some Customer Service skills looking to start your career?
Are you a strong communicator who thrives in fast-paced environments?
Interested in technology and up for significant challenges?
This could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
My client is a leading MarTech company delivering CRM and marketing solutions to help businesses increase productivity, enhance efficiency, and track sales and marketing pipelines. They work with some of the UK’s best-known to overcome genuinely challenging marketing problems.
For their clients, they produce various web products, such as eCommerce sites and registration systems, and windows products, such as data mining tools, which tie into our award winning marketing software, which is quickly becoming industry standard in the education sector, and various web and windows based applications. They are now looking for a 1st Line Software Support Technician to join their team.
As a 1st Line Software Support Technician, you will provide an excellent support service clients via Telephone, Email, Self Service Portal and Chat. Triage incoming case load to resolve as many cases at first point of contact or escalate to the 2nd Line Support Team as necessary. Develop expertise in the various Software product sets.
As a 1st Line Software Support Technician, you will:
- General Support Tasks:
- Provide the first point of contact to clients
- Diagnose issues and provide effective solutions to clients, this will include proactive instruction to prevent recurrent calls.
- Log cases handled via Telephone and Chat.
- Proactively pick up ‘Awaiting Triage’ cases logged via Email, Voicemail and Self-Service Portal from the ‘Calls Outstanding’
- Maintain own case load, ensuring clients are kept informed of any updates.
- Ensure department case load is managed and kept up-to-date in accordance with SLAs.
- Monitor and triage support requests via our helpdesk system.
- Work towards thorough understanding of the product suite
- Investigate issue independently using resources such as knowledge base, sample files & Previous notes to find solution
- Respond to customer inquiries, ensuring adherence to SLAs.
- Collaborate with escalation teams for timely customer support.
- Escalate unresolved issues, resolve incidents, and fulfil requests promptly.
- Monitoring Support inbox
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous Technical Support experience – ideally one year
- Commitment to excellent customer service and client empathy.
- Passionate about technology and desire to build a career in Fintech
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- SQL skills would be desirable